AppendPDF Pro enables automated document assembly including personalized cover pages, Tables of Contents, merging specified documents or page ranges within documents, plus new pagination, watermarks, disclaimers and more to create a completely customized package of content. Content packages can also be created as a Portfolio that contains other file formats such as Word and Excel documents in addition to PDF.
Designed for mission-critical on-demand and high-volume publishing, document personalization, document merging and report-assembly implementations utilizing PDF files, AppendPDF Pro is loaded with features, engineered for performance and is designed for entirely unattended operation.
- Assembles PDF files with rock-solid, enterprise-class reliability and speed
- Combines complete files or selected page ranges
- Includes bookmarks from the original files
- Sets file open, display and initial page options
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF Document Information fields.
- Applies Adobe Acrobat standard 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption with a user-specific password to control who may view, print, or modify the document
- Linearizes PDF files for Fast Web View
- Optimize to reduce file size
- Supports PDF documents that also contain embedded files.
- Applies customized barcodes, page numbers, watermarks, logos, headers and footers
- Provides automated Table of Contents generation, complete with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Adds personalized cover pages
Stamping & Watermarking
- Apply copyright notices, disclaimers or other text in your choice of font, point size and color
- Place multi-line stamps, specify lines, line-breaks, precise location and rotate text stamps to any angle
- Stamp JPEG, TIFF or PDF files; resize, scale and position them precisely
- Specify transparency level for stamped text or images
- Automatic placement based on page size
- Automatic placement based on page diagonals; for example, top-left to bottom-right
- Stamp invisible text on documents (invisible text can be indexed by search engines)
- Automatic placement of start, stop and check characters in Code 128 barcodes (Code 128 character set B is included).
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent Document Solutions server products as part of a complete PDF workflow or DOCCM solution.